Friday:
7:30pm – ATTENTION: FNV will be on recess until further notice
8:30pm – Praise Practice
Sabbath:
*Sabbath School will be on hold until further notice
10:00am – Sabbath School
- (K-5) None
- (5th-7th) None
- (Jr. High) Joanne Kim
- (High School) None
- (College/Adult) None
11:30am –Divine Worship
- Speaker: Jon Kim
- Sermon Series: Untitled
- Sermon Title: T.B.A.
- Scripture:
*Last Sunday, Sacramento King’s rookie guard, Tyreke Evans, was at the Roseville Galleria signing autographs and meeting fans. Isaac Sung and a group of his friends went to the signing-day and came away with an autographed ball, jersey, and some memorable photographs. When asked about the experience, Isaac commented, “I feel like I made a new friend that day. Tyreke is so down-to-earth, and he’s got a great smile, and he’s such a good person, and he even recycles, and I love it when he…” This interview was unable to report all of Isaac’s doting comments about Tyreke Evans.
No comments:
Post a Comment